Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Northern Lights

I just wanted to put up some cool pictures of the northern lights. My group is doing a presentation on a trip to Northern Europe, so I've been looking at pictures of the Aurora Borealis recently and I have come across some very cool ones.

This one is from a tour company called BenTours


This one is from and Icelandic Tour company called Iceland2Go

 And this one is my favorite. it is of the Northern Lights viewed from the flight deck of an airliner. It was taken by United Airlines First Officer Ken Wien.

1 comment:

  1. I think your picture is awesome and I think that you should look into manual digital manipulation if you are interested in creating some interesting photography without photoshop. Check out the link below to see some examples of what you can do with awesome camera manipulation.

    http://c7892rmy-ekbe715ul-aouezec.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete